Here we provide AAA VR Cinema Cardboard 3D SBS V 1.5.3 for Android 4.1++ Unlimited video length, full features and free VR cinema app for cardboard.
NOTE: Google Cardboard or compatible VR headset is required.
– Android 6.0, 6.0.1, 7.0, 7.1, 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 are supported
– Screen size is considered in distortion correction mode.
– "Cardboard" app's cardboard device setting is used for distortion correction.
– Video mode will be detected by file name wisely. E.g. "example_180_sbs.mp4" will be played side-by-side 180 mode.
– Rotation killer mode is added to head tracking option. This will fix rotation issues on some devices.
– Pure gyro mode is added to head tracking option
– Crashes on starting app are fixed
– Crash on Zenfone is fixed
– Finder performance is improved dramatically
– All ui performance is improved
– Bluetooth mouse is disabled temporary to fix performance issue
– App will crash when you open file that contains "%" in the file name. Please rename and open the file
Thank you very much for your feedback!
– Unlimited video length supported
– Superview 180° VR
– 180º Head Tracking: Side-by-side stereo 180° VR
– 360º 3D: Left and Right eye 360 movie for a full 3D VR experience
– Side-by-side stereo 3D movie
– Top-bottom stereo 3D movie
– 360° panorama video
– Single video
– Screen size options
– Graphic option enables non-high performance devices to play videos
– 4 Head tracking modes are available
– Video selection in VR mode is supported. You can select and play other videos without taking off device from case.
– NAS (Network attached storage) is supported. You can play video in NAS via NAS android app like "ES File Explorer".
– Subtitle file (.srt) is supported. A *.SRT file in same folder/filename as movie file will be used.
e.g.) /sdcard/Download/movie.mp4 and /sdcard/Download/movie.srt
– Classify side-by-side or top-bottom video automatically
– Resetting head feature rotation. You can lie on a bed and watch cinema
– Drift removal system. You can watch long video without any drifting effect
– Finder. You can play any videos in Android
– Tight integration with Google's gallery app. You can also play video form Gallery directly via share button
– Move head position forward, backward, up and down.
– Volume control
– Play, Pause, Forward and Rewind
– Video thumbnail
– Full HD mp4 videos
– Screen size option is added. You can select any size between 10 to 170.
– Head tracking options are added.
You can select new "No Roll" mode or "tough mode". If you have drift, please try these new modes.
– Graphics options is added. Black out or vertical strip on some devices will be fixed by disabling "distortion correction".
– Immersive 3D SBS
About Candlify Technologies:
We are developer focused on Virtual Reality mobile app that work with Google Cardboard, etc.
If you want to ask us to develop your Virtual Reality mobile app , please feel free to contact us.