When I share Image from Facebook app to Logolicious., throws a blank screen.. Please add option to directly send images from Fb to Logolicious. Thanks. Here we provide Add your own logo, watermark, and text to photos V 2017.04.12.2 for Android 3.0++ LogoLicious: The quick and easy solution to add your own logo, watermark, and text to your images. It's the perfect tool to both promote and/or protect your pictures. Especially created for the 'quick let me post this' situations: Simply load your logo straight from your phone into the app; drag and drop it on top op your photo; and post your images online, on the go!
✔ No loss of quality ✔ No annoying ads ✔ No placement limitations ✔ Just drag 'n drop ✔ Transparency (watermarking) functionality ✔ Add logo(s) ✔ Add text ✔ Easy interface ✔ Great user experience ✔ Super Fast ✔ Completely free ✔ Protective X-Grid Hustle without the hassle!
Logolicious is a time saving and productivity app built and designed for small business owners, entrepreneurs, artists, designers, photographers, tattoo artists, social media managers and influencers.
Simply load it, drag it, and drop it on top:
Especially created for the 'on the road' situations. LogoLicious is the #1 mobile branding tool. A watermark app, 'logo adder' and 'text over photo' all in one – that allows you to customize your photos on the fly. Apply your branding on the fly.
It's efficient, user-friendly, fast and simple;
This app is made by creatives, for creatives: No fuss, no muss: Add your own logo (png/gif/jpg), hashtag or handle to your images in a matter of seconds.
Drag & drop wherever you want. You can add your handle or url, rotate items and change transparency. We also build in a template function so you can save your previous setup as a template to speed up your process the next time!
✔ Upload your own logo to the app (no size restrictions)
✔ Supports .png .gif and .jpg (logo)files
✔ Taking pictures with camera
✔ No resolution downgrade! LogoLicious matches your logo to the resolution of your photo
✔ Cropping your images
✔ Quick sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc.
✔ 'Open with LogoLicious' function in every gallery
✔ Add your text, change color
✔ Choose/Select a font (different styles, including live preview)
✔ Create templates! Save your previous setup (logo + text) as template for future images
✔ Change the transparency of your logo, to create your own watermark
✔ Change transparency of your added text
✔ Rename your image
✔ Add multiple logos
✔ Save multiple logos
✔ Easy acces to your uploaded logos
✔ Level your logo or text to horizon (+0º )
✔ Rotate your logo or text 90º
✔ Save as high resolution .png; high quality .jpg or opt for a lower quality .jpg
• Before you start, make sure your logo is available on your device.
(TIP: email it to yourself and save to your device or download it from a cloud service)
• Placing your logo: Simply drag it where you like it, scale it up or down with a 2 finger pinch/zoom motion
• Satisfied with your logo-layout? Hit the 'Save current as template' button > Next time you use the LogoLicious app, no need to add your logo first, just load your previous template with one click(!) #hasslefree!
• To rotate your logo use 2 fingers or hit the rotate button. (To undo rotation: hit the +0º button!)
• Share to LogoLicious direct from Gallery or another app, use Send or Share command and select 'LogoLicious'.
• To quick share a picture to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, Flickr etc. Just hit the SHARE button in the LogoLicious app. (Note: The third party app must be already installed on the device.)
• Remove your (just added) logo or text from the photo by double tapping the trash bin
• Use the slider at the bottom of the screen to change the opacity (transparency) of your logo or text
Credit where credit is due! Protect your copyright by adding your own logo to your images. Brand your images before sharing them online & get recognized!
Visit our website http://www.apkbot.com
Once I installed I followed instructions pick a picture from my file and it crashes Everytime. My phone is the newest Android so disappointed I couldn't use it.