Adobe Lightroom for Android mobile devices is an official app that lets you organize your pictures, synchronize them with other devices, and work with raw files from DSLR cameras.
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments.
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Capture amazing moments with the in-app Adobe camera, streamlining shoot to share. Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated shoot-through presets, which can be previewed and applied at capture, and adjusted afterward with full non-destructive capabilities. *
• Simplify your editing process and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
Take your photography further.**
• Access your photos anywhere: Organize, edit and share Lightroom photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Transform photos beyond your imagination with Photoshop CC, the world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Get precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more, with the Lightroom desktop app.
• Seamlessly sync photo edits, metadata, and more—from smartphone photos or raw images from DSLRs—across Lightroom enabled devices.
• Share your photo collections in beautiful web galleries and get feedback from family and friends.
• Craft amazing video stories with your photos, with direct access to Adobe Premiere Clip.
You can create as many folders as you want and sync them with other devices, all from an elegant and easy-to-use interface. Besides that, you can edit any picture using the Adobe tools available. The best thing is that you can use a wide range of gesture shortcuts to perform some of the most common actions in a much easier way.
For those who don’t have a Lightroom account or another Adobe plan, this application is just a trial version, so for thirty days you can use Adobe Lightroom Mobile freely, but after that time you would have to pay.
Adobe Lightroom Mobile is without a doubt a great photography app; it uses an elegant interface and offers high-quality features. The subscription price, though, may be too high for what it does.