Hardware and software information utility for Android based devices. Based on the extensive hardware knowledge of the AIDA64 for Windows application, AIDA64 for Android is capable of showing various diagnostic information for phones, tablets, smartwatches and TVs, including:
– CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
– Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
– Battery level and temperature monitoring
– WiFi and cellular network information
– Android OS and Dalvik properties
– SoC and device model identification
– Memory and storage utilization
– OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
– PCI, USB, CUDA, OpenCL device listing
– Sensor polling
– Listing of installed apps, codecs and system directories
– Android Wear module: native app for watches
AIDA64 by FinalWare is the ultimate app for those who want to know everything about their device. Once installed, you can access detailed info about the system, processor, networks, display, battery, sensors and system files, and loads more. It’s really quite in-depth: you can even see how the values of the sensors change as you shake your device!
The level of detail available and the organization of the information are its strongest points. The design is really simple too and you can easily understand the information you are given, without having to ask an expert.