Alien Shooter Free is an Android version of the classic isometric view shooter on Windows, where you play one of the few survivors of a massive alien invasion. To survive you have to face hundreds of alien creatures.
Deserted military complex. Hordes of merciless creatures. Here you are. Your mission is simple – clear the base so there are just dead monsters’ corpses left around.
– Many hours of game play with story mode and a lot of aside missions
– Character upgrade facility, try out superhuman fighting abilities in an intense battle
– Tons of weapons of mass destruction
– Useful gadgets – flash lights, medkits, battle drones…
– User friendly control schemes with auto-aim option available!
– stand up to the huge crowds of monsters appearing on one screen at a time
– corpses of the monsters eliminated do not disappear – check out what happens at the end of every level!
Alien Shooter Free’s gameplay is very simple: you control your character’s movement with your left thumb while shooting and launching grenades with your right thumb. Your gun aims automatically, meaning you only have to worry about pressing the shoot button.
In this version of Alien Shooter Free you can play in full history mode, where you have to try to find a solution for the invasion. In between missions, of course, you can buy new weapons, upgrade your equipment, and buy special objects like grenades and first aid kits.
Alien Shooter Free is an excellent port of the classic Windows game that, despite not having outstanding graphics, is very appealing thanks to the huge amount of blood and the enemies you constantly see on-screen. In short, it's an excellent title with a lot of content.