Alto’s Adventure, developed by Toronto’s Snowman, is a visually captivating endless runner for the iOS. You play as Alto, a snowboarder whose llamas have escaped from your mountaintop cabin. Slide downhill as you recover each llama. Gameplay is straightforward. Tap on the screen at the right time to jump and avoid obstacles or slide on the line. Pick up coins and see how long you can last. Each level comes with three objectives to complete.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
Alto’s Adventure is a very beautiful game Endless Parkour by Unity engine to create the screen. In terms of gameplay mainly smooth, natural, people play the game Hearty basic theme, the player does not require a transition operation can be repeated to feed a very smooth cool skiing game, like the players do not miss.