You can use this software to record genealogy, feel free to browse the story of you and your family, and a very good application.
• Discover stories, photos, and records about your ancestors with Ancestry Hints™
• Access more than 14 billion historical records, photos, and more
• Explore billions of historical photos and records
• Preserve and share your history with a family tree
• Share and collaborate with friends and family
Android Phone and Tablet Features:
• Ancestry Hints™ automatically find records, photos, and stories about your family
• In just a few taps create, edit, and see your family tree
• Sync automatically with your Ancestry.com account
• Easily upload photos and add facts or stories to your family tree
• Add family members to your tree from Facebook
If you’re into genealogy, you’re going to both love and hate this app. You’ll love that you have access to 14 billion of documents and your family tree. You’ll hate it because it’s not Ancestry.com. While the site and app are linked, the app does not compare. Its functions are limited and editing is next to impossible. Add to that the bugs that haven’t been worked out yet, and you’ll find you sometimes want to pull your hair out. But the ease of use of the app and the automatic syncing with the site mean that you’ll still use it, even if it could be better.
The Ancestry app gives you access to your family tree and lets you search through billions of photos, stories, and historical documents. The app makes it easy to share with friends and family, so when you find the next piece of the puzzle, you can let everybody know!