This package supports Android 4.X-6.X (ARM and Intel Android), but due to limitations with the Android VPN Framework, some AnyConnect features are not available.
– Automatically adapts its VPN tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
– DTLS provides an optimized network connection
– IPsec/IKEv2 also available
– Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
– Wide range of authentication options
– Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
– Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
– Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
– Administratively controlled tunnel policy
– Localizes according to the device’s language and region settings
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the application, please contact your designated support point of contact.