Not encountered any of the issues others have said. It does its job keeping me off social media and focused on my thesis. The only thing I’d say is a problem in the free version is it only lets you set 2 intervals Here we provide AppBlock – Stay Focused V 1.3.3 for Android 4.0++ AppBlock – Stay Focused is android application that helps you (its users) to block temporarily distracting applications on his mobile so that you can stay focused in school or your work. The blocker app can get activated for a precise time and date, and once the pre-set time duration gets over, the barring gets automatically over.
How to use:
The app AppBlock – Stay Focused is really easy to use. Post download, you can select applications that may seem distracting while you are doing some important jobs and keep their notification off for a certain time according to your preference. There are more to check:
• By using app blocker, you can block temporarily any application
• You can block temporarily your mail also: for example, if you are on your weekend vacation, you can keep your email notification off.
• If you don't want change settings during blocking time. Just add App Block into blocked apps
• You can disable other notifications also if needed for a specific time to help you in concentrating more in your office chore. (One important update: Notification blocking works from android version 4.3).
Take a look at the app blocker features of the app App Block and get a detail idea how this utility and privacy protector app works for your work-life balance:
• Block application launch: be choosy and selective about app launch,
• Disable notifications from particular application: you can avoid unwanted communications,
• Create profiles with rules for group of particular applications: you can impose restriction of public profile,
• Protect your AppBlock application with PIN code: it will enhance your security protocol and privacy configuration on mobile,
• Boost your productivity: you can work with better concentration and colleagues will not be able to distract you with their tweets and pokes on your mobile,
• List of blocked notifications so you don't miss anything
• Profile lock (unlock only when phone is connected to charger)
• Copy of existing profile
Download the app AppBlock – Stay Focused and stay more focused only on your work. It is a simple and supportive way to enhance your productivity and work quality by staying focus on your work only.
If application blocking doesn't work or AppBlock use to much battery please go to AppBlock settings and allow AppBlock in Accessibility Settings.
If you want help with translation to your language please contact us 🙂 Thank you
If you run into any issue with the app or have suggestions what we can do better, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] We will do our best to help you.
AppBlock on the Internet:
It's good and does more or less what it should. A couple of issues/tweaks: when a notification for a blocked app pops up then the appblocker page pops up which is frustrating. Also, if you're phone is locked and you receive a notification from a blocked app, when you unlock the phone by whatever means, the appblocker page pops up immediately. Also would be good to have a function where it only allows you on an app for a certain amount of time, then blocks you for a designated period of time. So 5mins on a social networking app, locks you out for an hour, then you get another 5mins (or whatever time you designate)