AppBrain app Market is a powerful alternative to Google Play (formerly Android Market), which has a number of features interesting enough to consider it the Android AppShopper.
The manage apps is like a killer file explorer / task manager for your already installed apps:
– Start app, Quick uninstaller, share to Facebook
– Fast sync widget to access AppBrain from the desktop and backup your apps to the cloud
– app2sd functionality to move apps to sd (app 2 sd)
– Find market update: notifies you of any updates available
Discover cool apps and top games in the Android market:
– sort by hot apps today, hot apps this week, highest rated apps, price drops etc
– Filter apps by free apps, paid apps, price reduced apps, app2sd enabled apps, new apps
– Fast search over the entire Android market
– Unlike applanet or black market, these are only legal apps.
Functionality, because from the application it is possible to access the files of Google Play or even download other applications that you find interesting, and because you have dozens of options to filter and find the applications in which you are interested.
And because AppBrain app Market transparency promptly informs you all the details about an application, such as permissions you can grant, and the prices as which it has previously been (if it is a paid app).
Besides all this, AppBrain app Market allows you to register with their service to benefit from both the ability to download applications directly, and the opportunity to participate in the community.