It’s such a simple app, coming from a huge company… How can it have so many limitations? I can’t work offline, I can’t set a task as public, most of the time I can’t delete a task (it throws an exception)… And I only used it for 10 minutes. God knows what I would find out if I actually started using for work. It’s currently useful only for reading the tasks, for anything else, I have to use the web version. Here we provide Asana V 5.25.1 for Android 4.1++ Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work and get results. From tasks and projects to conversations and notifications, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish. It’s simple to get started, but powerful enough to run your entire business. And it’s free.
Asana is recommended for work with G Suite.
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
– Create tasks, to-dos, reminders, and requests from anywhere in the app (or from your home screen, with the widget)
– Create projects to organize your tasks as lists or boards
– Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
– Comment on tasks from anywhere
TRACK ALL OF YOUR WORK
– View and organize your task list every time you open Asana
– See your Favorites and your full list of teams and projects
– Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
– Swipe to quickly achieve tasks and notify your team that your work is finished
– Search across all of your work to find the info you need quickly
– Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen, with the Asana widget
COMMUNICATE IN ASANA
– Use conversations to make announcements to your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a single task
– Get notifications in Inbox about only the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
– Send a teammate a quick reply with a heart or a comment directly from Inbox
FREE UNLIMITED USAGE
– Add tasks, projects, comments, conversations, and attachments for free—for teams up to 15 people
– Track your work on Android, even when you're offline.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Very disappointed with current performance. No longer can use it on mobile data. It looks like Asana server is overloaded. Tried cleaning cash and data, same issue. It just disconnects after several attempts to download my tasks. Still works OK when on WiFi Price for paid version is prohibitive. Apart from that it is a good app