Best effects but relatively less clarity.. The beast features. just supper features. asus need to increase the clarity of camera. camera clarity is also not much bad. in this softwere many attractive features are present. but i thik good camere app. Must have facility to capture images from distance. thik can be done by sensing hand movement, vistal or “capture” sound to take better image by fixing camera and just capturing images by our activities… this may also attract the peoples to take asus phone. because this is small but sweet feature….
ASUS PixelMaster Camera V 188.8.131.52_160329 for Android 4.4++ With ASUS PixelMaster Camera at your fingertips, there’s no need to worry about fiddly options or settings to capture great photos. Our unique scene-detection technology analyses your surroundings instantly, suggesting the best mode for your shot.
From dusky evening scenes and low-light indoor shots to bright, high-contrast environments, ASUS PixelMaster Camera enables effortless mode-switching. So, no matter whether capturing exciting sporting moments, beautiful scenery on your travels or cute shots of your kids, ASUS PixelMaster Camera turns you into a professional sharp-shooter – all at the touch of a button!
– Get down to the basics. Optimize your photos via Auto mode, which auto-sets the camera settings vis-a-vis the lighting and environment.
– Shoot like a pro! With Manual, Super Resolution, HDR, or Depth of field mode, you can capture vivid, beautiful photos effortlessly like a pro!
– Let there be light. Capture precious moments even in dimly-lit places via Low Light or Night mode that adjusts the background lighting for picture-perfect moments.
– Let’s have fun! Have more fun and apply animated effects or creative filters to your photos or videos via GIF Animation, Miniature, Effects, or Time Lapse mode.
– Widen your reach. Encapsulate all that beauty and scenery via Panorama, PanoSphere, or Selfie Panorama mode.
– Capture pretty and perfect photos. Capture beautifully-enhanced photos using Beautification, Selfie, Time Rewind, or All Smiles mode. Use Smart Remove to remove unwanted details from your picture-perfect mementos.
– Keep the camera rolling! Create your own story via a video with High Speed Video and Slow Motion Video modes.
The user interface and features may vary depending on hardware limitation and Android version.
For more product information and videos, check out http://www.apkbot.com
Self timer has to be separate, and easy to access. I'm a photographer and I use ZenFone as my pocket camera. Being such a powerful device, I use it to take night shots with timer on. But it's too hard to get timer when most needed and also it's such a nasty experience to miss a shot because of it. I often forget that camera is in timer mode after a night shot, and hence miss the shot in day time. PLEASE MAKE THE TIMER A SEPARATE EASY TO ACCESS BUTTON. Else lots of people who are serious about ZenFone photography are going to face this issue.