Bandlab is a fan of music and creation, cooperation and the exchange of music cloud services platform.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO RECORD GREAT MUSIC
• Record, edit and share your music—all from the same place!
• 12 track recording—so you have plenty of room to work on your projects.
• BandLab works across different platforms, so whether you want to record on your mobile device on the road or on your computer at home, your songs will be synced and saved in the cloud.
MAKING MUSIC SOCIAL
• BandLab is a growing community of music makers who are passionate about sharing and collaborating on songs. Whichever genre you play or instrument you use to make music, you’ll find your community here.
• Collaboration is at the core of BandLab’s “fork” feature, as it lets you pick up where other artists have left off. Fork a song to make it your own, then you can write, remix and rearrange the whole thing in the Mix Editor. Save and publish your songs to the community—and allow forks so other BandLab members can work on them with you.
• BandLab’s Tree View allows you to see all of the different recorded, remixed and reused public versions of your music.
• Explore the BandLab community, find people you want to collaborate with and form a band! Band members can communicate through band chat and collaborate on songs privately—no matter whether they live next door or on the other side of the world!
• Want to collaborate with someone, but the idea of starting a band triggers your fear of commitment? No problem. You can invite anyone (from inside or outside BandLab) to collaborate on a specific song for a less formal arrangement.
• Shouts are a fun, creative way to share what you’re doing right now. Snap a photo or video then swipe to add a filter. Add a caption, emojis or even draw on it before publishing to the community to share with your friends!
It doesn’t matter what sort of music you’re into or which instruments you play, there’s a place for everyone to create and collaborate together on BandLab. And it’s FREE – so become part of the social music revolution—join BandLab today!
BandLab is a music community, although the name is not very loud, it seems pretty good with them.