Boxer is the email app that makes you feel like you’ve got everything under control. It uses a clean and simple design, but with extras to make emailing more enjoyable. A great balance between user-friendliness and customization.
Boxer users are greeted with the dashboard, their inbox view, which merges all incoming email from all connected accounts. From here, you can open messages, swipe to archive or delete them, or assign other labels or actions (add to a to-do list, like, send quick reply).
* SWIPE TO DELETE – Swipe to archive, trash, spam, and 9 other custom options
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS – Dropbox and Box support
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION – Send emails to Evernote with just a tap
* SEND AVAILABILITY – (this feature only works with Boxer Calendar)
* GMAIL LABELS – Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS – Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE – Don’t like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES – See who your message is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES – Use “Quick” replies to send common responses while on the go
* TODO LIST – Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” – You can Like an email to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
Boxer boasts competent support for almost any email service (including Exchange with paid version) or email-relevant service (e.g. Evernote, Dropbox, etc.) imaginable. Additionally, the app also integrates itself relatively seamlessly into Calendars and Contacts by allowing users to respond to event requests, view email histories, and access additional contact information all within the app.
All in all, it presents a simple UI, whilst providing flexibility to anyone with particular preferences on how they want to control their inbox.