Call Control – Call Blocker is a tool that allows us to block incoming calls from the phone numbers we identify, allowing us to configure exactly what it is that the person who is trying to reach our phone will receive as a response.
– Download completely FREE!
– Powerful call blocker and blacklist (text SMS blacklist too)!
– Block robocalls, telemarketers and other spammers automatically with our Community Blacklist feature.
– Enhanced Caller ID – Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have the number as a contact.
– Personal Blacklist – Block any phone number or area code, using wild cards and more.
– Block violators of the FTC/FCC Do Not Call list automatically.
– Free Reverse Phone Lookup for spam callers to find out who called you.
– Do Not Disturb – Easily schedule when you don’t want to receive calls.
– Supports message blocking in all OS, including KitKat and Lollipop.
Join a community of over 12M people who trust Call Control to take back their phones.
– Blocked Calls Don’t Ring! You choose what to do with blocked and blacklist calls:
– Pickup and Hangup / Disconnect.
– Send to voicemail.
– Mute ringer.
– Call waiting blocking supported*.
– Dialer – Call Control now supports making and receiving calls for a fully integrated experience.
– Messaging – Call Control supports text message blocking from your blacklist, even on KitKat!
– Personal Blacklist:
– Block any phone number.
– Block any area code (i.e. 888, 800, 206).
– Wildcard blocking supported (i.e. 888-209-????)
– Block text, SMS, MMS and picture messages.
– Block Private & Unknown calls.
– Contacts Protection – Important calls from your contacts are never missed.
– Personal Allow List – The allow list let’s you receive phone calls from numbers that have been identified as spam by the community.
– Online Sync and Local Backup – backup of your personal lists in the Cloud so they are never lost.
– Do Not Disturb Mode.
Among the options available when receiving a call from an unwanted phone number is having our phone ‘answer and hang up’ without even bothering to let us know. This way, the person trying to contact us will quickly get the message.
Another possibility includes having the voicemail come up automatically: very useful for when we simply do not want to be bothered. Plus, we can block only private or unknown numbers, thus allowing us to easily filter who can reach us and who can’t.
Of course, apart from having a ‘blacklist’ we can also create a ‘whitelist’ of numbers that should always be able to reach us. This way we can, for example, never miss a single call from a family member or loved one.
All of these lists can be saved in the cloud, in case we ever lose the app, that way avoiding having to start all over again.