Cerberus is a complete anti-theft application, the best protection you can get to recover your misplaced, lost or stolen Android device. It’s not just a “find my phone” app or a phone tracker, Cerberus has many unique features that make it the perfect app to locate your phone or tablet, identify the thief and get back your device.
Install Cerberus and try it for free for one week, then you can buy a lifetime license for a small price (4.99€) from within the application: no monthly or yearly fees, just a one-time payment. License is associated to your Cerberus account, if you have multiple devices you can use all of them (up to 3) with the same account.
It has three ways to protect your device. These are the “3 heads” of Cerberus:
– Remote control via SMS (text messages) from another phone
– Automatic alerts
Remote control allows you to perform many operations on your lost or stolen device, like:
– Locate and track it
– Lock the device with a code
– Start a loud alarm, even if the device is set to silent mode
– Display a message that stays on the screen, and also make your device speak the message
– Take pictures, screenshots and even record videos, to identify the thief
– Get the location history, to see where the device has been in the past
– Wipe the internal memory and the SD card, to protect your personal data
– Hide Cerberus from the app drawer, so the app will be stealthy and a thief will not see the icon
– Record audio from the microphone
– Get a list of last calls sent and received
– Get information about cell phone network and WiFi network the device is connected to, and nearby WiFi networks
– Start a remote shell (SSH-like), to execute commands as if the device were connected to your computer with a USB cable
– And much more!
Cerberus can automatically perform actions when some conditions are met. For instance, it will send email/SMS alerts if the SIM card is changed (see the “SIM checker” section of the settings) and it will email you a photo of the thief when a wrong unlock code is entered (section “Automatic photo capture”).
You can also set your own rules, see the “AutoTask” section! From there you can set geofencing (alerts when the phone exits or enters an area) and a lot of more automatic actions and alerts.
Download Cerberus anti theft and install on your Android devices (Mobile, Tablets etc). via following page link.