Chinese Checkers V 1.1.6 for Android 2.3.2+ Chinese Checkers or Chinese chequers is a board game of German origin (named "Sternhalma") which can be played by two, three, four, or six people, playing individually or with partners.The game is a modern and simplified variation of the US game Halma.
The objective is to be first to race one's pieces across the hexagram-shaped board into "home" the corner of the star opposite one's starting corner using single-step moves or moves that jump over other pieces. The remaining players continue the game to establish second-, third-, fourth-, fifth-, and last-place finishers. Like other skill-based games, Chinese Checkers involves strategy. The rules are simple, so even young children can play.
– The game is automatically saved.
– Undo functionality
– Hours of entertainment!
– 100% Free! Play free as much as you want
– Specifically optimized for Tablets and phones
– Chinese Checkers brain game without wifi. Play Backgammon or puzzle offline.
– Smooth and addicting game play.
– Fun, excitement and entertainment for all family and friends!
– Great challenging AI for the brain computer opponent, learn the strategy to win!
– Works perfect even without network, without wifi, offline
You can move one marble in your turn. You may only move your own marbles color. Move one piece to the next hole, or jump over a marble. Only jump one marble at time, continue jumping one marble at a time if you are able to. Jump marbles of any color. Jump in any direction, and you may change directions during multiple jumping. You do not have to make every jump that is possible. Stop your multiple jumps at any time. Marbles that are jumped, are not removed from the game board. Once your marble gets to its home area, it cannot be moved out of it's home area.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Very interesting game, I can spend a whole day to play, it is worth downloading, it is strongly recommended.