As a flexible “Information” widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API’s, things will break!
Features (All versions):
– Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash, Google Tasks and Weather Widgets
– Highly customizable look and feel
– Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
– Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
– News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
– Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
– Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
– Backup and restore widget settings
– Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and ‘Dash’ widgets
– Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
"Chronus: Home & Lock Widget" is a function with the Cyanogenmod cLock widget same plug can be used on the desktop and lock screen.