Colony Attack is a futuristic sci-fi game where you build your colony, protect it, and assemble units to head out and attack other planets. It’s a multiplayer game, so you will be able to expand your empire as you proceed through the game. It’s a decent game that’s not without its flaws.
– Build ships including Fighters, Corvettes, Battleships, and the awesome Dreadnaught are ready to command.
– Develop buildings such as Sensor Arrays, Plasma facilities, Research centers and Armories.
– Research to unlock powerful Shields, Armor and new ships through the tech tree.
– The Universe is populated with Planets, Asteroid fields, Debris, Nebulae and Stars to explore.
– Attack other player planets or AI planets including the Empire and Pirates.
– One Universe, every player amongst millions of stars, no more server selection.
– Play with your friends, create alliances, top the leaderboard.
This massively multiplayer game allows you to create everything you need to grow your colony, build a powerful fleet of warships and attack other planets. As you battle for dominance you can choose to fight pirates, attack player planets or explore asteroids, stars and other deep space wonders looking for treasures.
The 3D graphics are, bright, colorful and well rendered. The soundtrack and in-game sound effects also sound good. There's a decent variety of ship and building times. The ability to make alliances and attack other factions adds to the game's engagement level.