plain simple.. usb stick that is meant to be used, among other things, with my phone.. so why is location REQUIRED if stick is mine? when i deny to allow app to use location i cant use it since app wont start unless i allow someone snooping where am i. is wd going to send me free stick as beta tester? cos then id like 200gb stick and then you can monitor my location even on wc 👹 Here we provide Connect Drive V 1.9.2 for Android 4.2++ Quick Overview
Access and manage your SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Stick, the next generation of mobile storage for your Android™ based phones, tablets and PCs with the SanDisk Connect Drive app. Easily save videos and photos, stream videos and music directly from the drive—even when it’s tucked away in your bag or in the overhead bin.
Note – SanDisk Connect App requires a SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick to work (sold separately). This app is not compatible with prior generation of SanDisk Connect products like Wireless Flash Drive and Wireless Media Drive.
To learn more about Connect wireless drives, go to www.sandiskconnect.com
• User-friendly interface to access your contents on SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick
• Wirelessly store and stream content directly from the drive, without the hassle of wires or cables – no Internet connection required
• Transfer photos, videos and large files from your phone or tablet to the drive and free up space
• Easily access files from the drive, copy them to your phone or tablet for local access
• Enjoy your photos in slideshow mode
• Enable Auto-Backup to copy photos and videos from your Gallery automatically
• Backup and restore contacts
• Auto-play all music files with the built-in player
• Preview documents in-app or in other apps
• Swipe to the left or right easily navigate through content
• Optional view modes: list, tile
1. App requires a SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick (sold separately)
2. This app is not backwards compatible and will not work with the previous version of SanDisk Connect (Wireless Flash Drive and Wireless Media Drive)
About SanDisk Connect wireless drives (Specs)
1. Works wirelessly via Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
2. Storage capacities up to 128GB
3. Simultaneously connect up to 8 devices, and stream video to up to 3*
4. Battery operated
5. Accessible up to 150 feet away
6. Wi-Fi password protection (WPA2)
*SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Stick
Note: The Drive serves all file types. However, streaming content such as movies and music is dependent on files supported by your device.
SanDisk is a trademark of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates, registered in the United States and other countries.
© 2016 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
If you could be connected to a WiFi network & be connected to this stick I'd give it a 5 Star Review but since it does not than it's only gettin 3...& that even mayB too high for as much money as this was. I thought the wireless capability would justify the higher cost but since you can't B connected to a WiFi network while bein connected to the stick..it's only worth half of what I paid for it. I coulda found a regular thumb drive with 10X's the storage for half of what I paid fir this. 128GB's isn't as much space anymore these days.