I have loved Cricket rewards for months now. Unfortunately, Cricket has cancelled contracts with most games and the ones that are left give very few points. You can now barely accumulate enough points for a $5 gift card! Disappointed!! Here we provide Cricket Rewards V 1.1.1 for Android 4.1++ Cricket Rewards
Rewards your way now with Refer a Friend!
Here’s how it works:
– Enroll in Cricket Rewards: Enrollment is easy. Just follow the simple steps when you open the app or if you’re already enrolled, simply log in. To get the most out of Cricket Rewards you must be a Cricket Wireless customer. Not a Cricket customer yet? Don’t worry, you can have a look around too.
– Earn & Use Points: When and where you want, all from the palm of your hand! Get the latest & greatest Cricket offers, promos right from your smartphone. Earn points for when you enroll, add a line, sign up for Auto Pay, take surveys, play games and more.
– Check In: Using your Cricket Rewards app you can earn even more by checking into local retailers, including Cricket and 1,000s of local Wi-Fi hotspot locations,
– Claim Your Points: Tap the Claim icon & get the points you’ve earned. You can earn points daily, so don’t forget to unlock your achievements.
– Redeem Your Points: No waiting – use your points for Cricket exclusives, gift cards to local retailers, enter to win for trips & prizes, donate to local charities, and more.
-Now you can Refer your friends and earn up to $250 in credits a year. You'll both get a $25 credit when your friend joins Cricket. Make sure your friend uses your referral link or code, enrolls in Cricket Rewards and activates Cricket service within 30 days of the referral. You and your friend must keep your lines active and in good standing for 60 days to be eligible for the $25 credits. Once you reach eligibility, the credit can take up to 15 additional days before it's applied.
The Cricket Rewards app is a great companion to the My Cricket app, also available in the Google Play Store.
Data charges for download may apply.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
I love the cricket rewards, but I feel u r asking customers to give up too many points for the rewards you are offering for example ( 50000 points for a $25 refill card ) that's a little too steep. Or another example, ( 20,000 points for a $5 refill card ). However it is a great app so I still give it 5 stars also I just want to say that I am very pleased with the service that I get from cricket