It needs editing options once you upload an image, so you can draw lines or curves or paint. Also a way to export images. Thats really irritating. Other that that its pretty doggone good. Im learning cut studio and artcut now but cricut with a few tweaks could easily be my favorite. I hope to try the new update soon. Here we provide Cricut Design Space Beta V 1.1.3 for Android 4.4++ This is a beta version of Cricut Design Space for Android*. Help us improve this version by submitting feedback and bug reports within the app from the account menu.
Cricut Design Space™ Beta for Android is your easy-to-use application for browsing project ideas, designing and laying out your project, and cutting from a Cricut Explore™ machine. The app is cloud-based and synced across your devices, so you can access your projects and images whenever you’re inspired. Simply connect wirelessly to your Cricut Explore machine and cut your projects! (Cricut Wireless Bluetooth Adapter may be required, sold separately.)
· Easy to learn and use. With our simple, intuitive interface and helpful instructions and tutorials, you’ll be designing, arranging, and cutting your project in no time.
· Your work is always within reach. Since Cricut Design Space connects to the cloud, all of your projects are saved and accessible from any device.
· Browse thousands of designs and ideas to kick start your project. Choose one that’s ready to make instantly, customize them, or use them as inspiration!
· Wireless control. Cricut Design Space works with Bluetooth-enabled Cricut machines, so you can make your cuts without the hassle of plugging in.
· Cut a wide variety of materials. Cut through paper, vinyl, iron-on, cardstock, poster board, fabric—even thicker materials like leather.
· Compatible with your Cricut cartridges and image collections. If you already own Cricut images, you can link them to your Cricut ID to access them anytime, anywhere.
· Always getting better. We’re constantly updating Cricut Design Space with new features so you can design exactly what you want, more easily and more quickly.
*Results may vary between users.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
The app functions well. I like not having to start up my computer for quick projects. I wish canvases were available in the app. Also overall for design space, I would love customizable canvases for things like posters. I have 4 kids and I am a soccer mom. I'm always cutting things to go on poster board and being able to see the layout before I cut would be very helpful.