Cut the Rope: Magic is similar to all of the other Cut the Rope games, but adds a few whimsical twists and turns to this puzzle that makes it special.
A magical mishap has accidentally teleported Om Nom to a mystical world filled with challenging puzzles for players of all ages. Can you use Om Nom’s new skills to solve an evil wizard’s tricks and traps? The latest installment of this globally popular entertainment franchise puts a fresh spin on Cut the Rope’s iconic physics-puzzle gameplay, introducing more than 120 all-new magic-themed levels across a richly imagined, colorful world.
MAGICALLY TRANSFORM OM NOM INTO NEW FORMS
– The Bird Form helps Om Nom fly up above obstacles and potential traps
– The Baby Form allows Om Nom to squeeze into small, restricted spaces
– The Fish Form can help Om Nom dive deep to snatch up all the delicious candy
– The Mouse Form gives Om Nom a heightened sense of smell to help him sniff out the sweets he craves
– The Spirit Form ensures that nothing gets in Om Nom’s way during his magical journey
– The Dragon Form summons a powerful sneeze that sends everything flying
THAT’S NOT ALL — Additional levels and transformations coming soon!
The little frogs are quite cute, and the game is actually challenging. You will fail quite a few times, especially as you get higher and higher into the game. It is not only a question of figuring out your puzzle skills, but also in your memory and patience. The sounds are nice and calming, which does add to the game, and the controls work well.