If you’re a fan of the old-school style Dungeons & Dragons themed games, than this game‘s for you. It has all of the classic mechanics and serves up well-written dialog. If you’re not a die-hard fan, however, you may want to steer clear, as it isn’t a perfect game by any means.
* 20 hours of story and 20 hours of extras, adventures, side-quests, and more!
* Turn-based, easy-to-learn combat
* Change your party order to apply special bonuses
* 100 levels of experience
* More than 200 special powers and spells
* More than 300 enemies
* More than 500 items between potions, chips, weapons, shirts, and armor
* More than 700 locations,
* More than 10,000 lines of dialog
* Epic Flying Spaghetti Monster!
The retro-style graphics really take you back in time. The storyline is really good and there's a good dose of humor to keep you chuckling. There's also a ton of items, levels, and characters for you to choose from and enjoy.