Dreii is a puzzling game about skill, logic and friendship. It subtly connects players in real-time across the world, to help one another in a battle against gravity.
• Build a Tower. The mission is simple. But once again, things get in the way… Explosives, thunderstorms, completely incompetent colleagues. Oh, and have you heard of this thing called gravity?
• Play with your friends. Dreii automatically connects all screens across all platforms. This means you can even play with your friends who have Dreii on their mobiles and desktop computers.
• Speak in 19 Languages. Dreii features an universal communication tool which allows players to speak to others, wherever they are in the world.
• Let’s Dance! One of the best thing about Dreii is how it sounds. Each player has its very own instrument. Avatars work together to form Dreii’s unique universal orchestra, creating a unique musical landscape, inspired by archaic instruments and ancient melodies.
• Uber Swiss Design. Dreii is designed to be as universal as possible. However, in a strange way it’s also very Swiss, where it was made. Clean typography, minimalism with attention to detail. Maybe that is why it has won the European Design Award.
Dreii is a new puzzle game. The new requirements for players through clever use of physical principles of different shapes and sizes stacked items as required, if the collapse was failure. This difficulty has improved as compared to its predecessor, you can also joint research with global players, enjoy cooperation.