Droid Scan does, as its name implies, scans of all kind of documents, business card and whatever you want to scan before saving it or uploading it. Beyond sharing it via Gmail, there’s an option to integrate the image with OCR files by Google Goggles and Evernote. If you’re an HP printer owner, the iPrint sharing will also interest you.
Image processing is really fast and its main strength is its edge and border detection. There are a couple of editing options- brightness and contrast – and a menu to choose between JPG and PDF, though PDF save is only available in the paid version)
Droid Scan Lite has these unique, state of the art features:
– Document shape recognition, for perfectly shaped, professional-looking scans in standard formats like US Letter, US Legal, A4, A3, etc.
– Support for architectural and engineering paper sizes.
– Compatible with OCR by Evernote and Google Goggles.
– Built-in integration with Box OneCloud.
– Compatible with most cloud storage providers including Box and Dropbox.
Turn your mobile phone into a document scanner that goes where you go. Convert any snapshot into a highly readable JPEG by fixing geometry, contrast, and color.
Record business cards, white boards, full page documents, and receipts. On-phone conversion: complete confidentiality, no subscription fees.
Multiple resolutions available from low-res, suitable for quick sharing via email, to highest fidelity reproductions suitable for OCR and printed copy.
In conclusion, a nice app. If you’re messing around all day long with business cards all little but important documents, this app will make your life easier.
Fast easy interface simple enough to learn quickly an put to immediate use!