Run a diagnosis on your car with your Smartphone or Android tablet… and discover why your engine light is on… no need to check the manufacturer’s manual !
Connect an ELM 327 interface to your car’s OBD port (OBD2) and run the application: you will be able to read the engine and transmission fault codes and view data from your vehicle in real time.
• View engine and transmission fault codes (also known as DTCs) and see their meaning (over 5,000 definitions available)
• Delete fault codes
• Clear the MIL : Malfunction Indicator Light (check engine light)
• See manufacturer-specific OBD2 error codes for the following brands: Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes, GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac etc.
• Real-time display of vehicle sensors and possibility of recording in a file. Depending on your vehicle’s configuration you will be able to see: vehicle speed, engine rpm, engine temperature, ignition timing, engine torque, the amount of air intake, etc.
• Create records of your trips on your SD card and read them using our EOBD-Facile PC/ Mac software