This is the single most inefficient food service out there! Machines aren’t working but you’ll get a message saying it’s on its way. Had I KNOWN the machine wasn’t working I’d make other plans. All run by people in the Philippines so doubt they get what they’re doing anyway. Worst. Service. Ever! Here we provide EatNow Online Food Ordering V 4.3.5 for Android 4.2++ EatNow allows you to order food delivery or takeaway from over 7,500+ restaurants Australia wide, right from your Android devices!
***Note: in one of our recent updates we introduced a feature that lets users scan their bank cards in the payment method, that's why the app now requires permission to access your camera.
You can use EatNow to:
• Easily enter a suburb and pick a restaurant
• Choose from a huge variety of cuisines
• Get special deals and discounts
• Pay by cash, credit card, PayPal or Android Pay
• Choose pick up or delivery
• Get an instant order confirmation via email and SMS
• Or, just pre-order your food for later
We've got so many cuisines to choose from; Chinese, Italian, Indian, Thai, Japanese plus many more… you don’t even need to get up from the couch!
In addition, we also offer:
• No markup of menu prices
• Best price guarantee
• Australian-based customer service
• Instant SMS confirmation
Ordering with the EatNow app is simple:
1. Search – Enter your suburb or postcode and choose a restaurant
2. Order – Select your favourite food from the menu and place an order
3. Eat – You’ll receive an SMS and email confirming your delivery time. Just sit back and wait for it to arrive.
Also check us out at eatnow.com.au on your computer or tablet.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Not a complaint, just suggesting that maybe having more of a detailed checklist of what you want and didn't want to have on (for example) a kebab including the option to have lettuce tomato and onion. But other then that 5 stars for this app.