Emoji Keyboard is a gesture keyboard for Android devices that allows you to express yourself with emoticons and smileys.
First things first, you should enable the keyboard and select it as input method. Afterwards, the app will need to download your language dictionary so as to work properly.
Emoji, Emoticons, Gifs, Sitckers, Smiley faces
– Free to use emojis, emoticons, smiley faces like the ones in Facebook, Twitter
– Emoji & emoticons prediction to match your words from keyboard
– Send thousands of free animated gif and stickers from keyboard directly
– Text faces including ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ)
– Emoji Art, Emoji Meanings, Emoji Dictionary, Emoji Answer, Emoji ASCII
– Massive emoji, emoticons, symbols, Gif and sticker in keyboards
– Support middle finger emoji and stickers in keyboards
Awesome Personalization Features
– 1000+ beautiful keyboard themes for KK emoji keyboard
– Keyboard key press sound customization
– Keyboard color, font and wallpaper customization
Fast Smart input with Gesture Typing
– Auto correction and next word suggestion in keyboards
– Keyboard top emoji & number and bottom arrow row
– Copy, cut and paste straight from keyboard
Various Keyboard Layout
– QWERTY, QWERTZ and AZERTY keyboard
– Over 30 dictionaries for different languages
– Resize and split keyboard layout
Privacy and Security
– We NEVER collects any personal info from keyboards
Now you can begin to use the keyboard with the swiping option and type much quickly than before. If you’re having problems, try to change the standard language to one, as more can be quite confusing.
Remember that you can always change the keyboard settings by enabling or disabling everything that you’d like it to do.