ESPN V 5.3 for Android 4.2+ The ESPN App is the #1 Sports App in the market. From your phone you get up-to-the-minute scores, complete news coverage, live streaming games and shows through WatchESPN, and loads of video highlights. Tap the headphones button to listen to live national and regional ESPN Radio stations, over 100 other ESPN podcasts, live play-by-play and more! Sign in and personalize the ESPN App to get scores and news alerts about all of your favorite teams and leagues! No matter where you go, take ESPN with you to stay connected the moment you need it, from wherever you are.
The ESPN App is now available on Android TV! Live streaming through WatchESPN brings you the live sports and shows you care most about, as well as on demand news, highlights and analysis you can't miss. Download now to stream thousands of live events and shows, including:
* NFL – Monday Night Football
* College Football – including regular season, Bowl Games, and the College Football Playoffs
* Basketball – NBA regular season, Playoffs & The NBA Finals, as well as NCAAM and NCAAW
* Baseball – MLB regular season, NCAA Men’s Baseball,
* NCAA Women’s Softball
* Golf – The Masters
* Soccer – EURO and MLS
* Tennis – Wimbledon, US Open & Australian Open
* ESPN Shows – SportsCenter, PTI, Mike and Mike, SportsNation, Baseball Tonight, and so many more!
The ESPN family of networks includes: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, SEC Network, SEC Network +, ESPNews, ESPN Deportes, Longhorn Network, ESPN Goal Line, ESPN Buzzer Beater, and ESPN Bases Loaded.
Access to live video is available for free to fans that receive their high-speed Internet connection or video subscription from an affiliated service provider. A short list of providers offering access to ESPN include:
* AT&T U-verse
* Bright House Networks
* Comcast XFINITY
* Google Fiber
* Midcontinent Communications
* Time Warner Cable
* Verizon FiOS TV
* Plus many more providers
– Follow us on Twitter for the
latest updates and to provide feedback on the app: twitter.com/ESPN_FanCentral
– Use the Feedback form in the
app’s Settings menu to let us know how we’re doing.