Synced Synapse’s Event Flow Calendar Widget is a simple and attractive way to display your upcoming events on your home screen.
Set which calendars to display – the app will automatically detect any that correspond to accounts that you’ve linked to your device. Tweak other settlings like weather configuration and display options, then place either the full calendar or the weekly planner onto whatever screen you like. The app takes a minute or two to sync with your calendars, but once it does, you’re golden – never forget an event again (they’re even color coded!).
What you get
– Agenda widget, with a list of your events grouped by day;
– Calendar widget, with a (resizable) month view;
– Weather forecast for up to 5 days on the agenda widget;
– Extensive customization: you can change the background and font colors, the font type and its density, customize the header, etc;
– Preset themes, with nice defaults for colors, fonts and other options;
– Select which calendar events to display;
– And more.
Not all customization options are available in the free version; you’ll have to upgrade to pro to really personalize the display. However, the default design is more than decent; it’s transparent and looks professional.
If you’ve been wishing that your calendar(s) displayed on your home screen, Synced Synapse’s Event Flow Calendar Widget is the solution you were looking for.
Great looking widgets with enough options to customise to taste. If reminders could be incorporated somehow, it could surprisingly be even better. Well worth paying for this app as it is.