It’s ok but I can’t get the screen to scroll up or down while playing Fallout 2 only left or right which is kind of a deal breaker. Glad I didn’t pay for it. Also why doesn’t the dev implement some kind of a trackpad mode for mouse control rather than just tapping the screen where you want it to click – it would be sooo much easier to control. Here we provide ExaGear RPG V 2.5.7 for Android 3.0++ ExaGear RPG is an emulator for Android which allows you to run PC games on Android devices. ExaGear RPG is the version of ExaGear Mobile with customization of controls for RPG games. NOTE that no games are included in this application and this application does not work without your own PC game files!
Current controls are customized and adapted for:
• Fallout 1, 2 (controls ‘Ferrum’ are recommended)
• Might and Magic VI, VII, VIII (controls ‘Magnesium’ are recommended)
• Arcanum (controls ‘Argentum’ are recommended)
• Jagged Alliance 2 (controls ‘Alluminium’ are recommended)
The list of tested and adapted games will increase.
For more details visit http://www.apkbot.com
1. Played the games great but it takes a process and involves a computer. 2. The controls (thank god for the free trial) are the worst I've ever seen and cost $15. You still need a mouse and keyboard to play so why would you not just use your computer? 3. Please add Doom 3 :P