Very interesting card game, want to play well this game depends on your luck, you can start to play.
– Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
– Play with 2 to 5 friends or strangers online
– All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
– New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
– The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
Its funny, it's a cool concept, and it's very challenging. The only thing I ask is that you add somthing like the regular card game when you put two or three of the same cards you get to decide which card to take.