ExpressVPN is one of the most popular VPN clients out there, well-worth ponying up the dough to get yourself a yearly subscription. It’s incredibly reliable, simple to use, and straight-up works flawlessly. It’s easy to set up even if you’ve never used a VPN before, and there’s a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you’re not sure if it’s for you or not. Pricing starts at $13/month, which you can push down to a mere $8.32/month if you pay a year in advance.
Why use ExpressVPN?
– Easy to set up and use on Android.
– Multiple servers across the Americas, Africa, Europe, and Asia.
– Round-the-clock customer support via email or live chat.
– Works with WiFi, LTE, 3G and all mobile data carriers.
– Strongest (AES 256-bit) encryption for your data. First-rate security for any public WiFi hotspot connection.
– Connection via OpenVPN protocols (UDP / TCP)
– L2TP protocol for devices without TUN.
– Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited server switches, and no throttling.
– Stable and reliable service.
– Excellent referral program – for each friend you refer, you both get 30 days free.
– Strict no-logging policy. Your data is your business.
– 30-day money-back guarantee.
– We accept Bitcoin!
Try ExpressVPN today for free. No credit card required.
Unlike so many low-quality VPN services out there, it works. Simple UI means even newbies can make this one happen. Broadcast an IP address from any country you like. Cross-platform functionality (Android, iPhone, and computer). The 30-day money-back guarantee should put even skeptics at ease.