EZCast Pro V 1.12.794 for Android 4.2+ *Important Notice: This app works only with EZCast Pro hardware devices.
The whole new EZCast Pro app is a unique app dedicated for EZCast Pro hardware devices.
Based on the brilliant functions of our EZCast app, the Pro version integrates more new advanced features like host control, preferred device, 4 split screens display and others, and it also keeps most popular functions from EZCast like Multimedia streaming, On-line video, Document viewer and Live camera…etc.
New features for SW:
1. Split Screen: Allow 4 different devices to connect and display content on EZCat Pro device
2. Host Control: Add Host role to control split screen
3. Preferred device: Remember the current device and WiFi environment as a favorite one to save the connection method
4. Off-line mode: Allow you to enter app and use some features even without connecting EZCast Pro device
5. Conference control: Administrator mode to control all connections via Web browser
6. Content broadcast: Allow other devices to see the current displayed content on EZCast Pro by web browser
7. Client mode discovery: Can discover EZCast Pro device and control under subnet instead of only peer to peer WiFi connection
New features for HW:
1. [email protected] and [email protected] output support
2. MHL + HDMI dual interfaces
3. Double bandwidth WiFi (2T2R 11n module)
4. Double DDR memory size for split screen
Please report your issues by EZCast Comment function (Comment icon on the EZCast desktop). We will check the issues and answer you directly.
Android 4.2 above(1GHz CPU and 1GB+ DDR are prefered) An EZCast dongle or box
Local photo display, Local Music/Video Streaming
Web browsing and Internet Video Streaming
Office document presentation
DLNA as a render (DMR)
Setting control for the EZCast devices
For more information, please refer to EZCast official site: www.iezvu.com
If you encounter error code 963 / 903 from google play:
1) Clear the application Cache / Data for the Google Play Store and Google Play Services through the Application Manager in Settings.
2) Reopen the Play Store, navigate to Settings and scroll to the bottom of the page, if you're on build 5.5.12, you're OK to proceed. If your device is on an older revision, please wait a bit until the Play Store automatically pushes the latest build to your device.
3) Navigate to Settings -> Storage and select: "Unmount SD Card"
4) Navigate back to the Play Store and attempt to download updates, or any other application /game you were previously having issues downloading.
5) Observe the results, if the problem goes away, great! If not, try physically taking the SD card out of your device, rebooting and following all of the above steps in order.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.