Be aware of your child’s location online. Know if his phone battery is charged. It is free!
– Check your child’s location history.
– KidControl can locate even without GPS!
– Automatically receive alerts when you child arrives at school or comes back home.
– Get alerts when the phone battery is low, so you can remind your child to charge the phone.
– See the chart how the phone battery is used, so you really know how fast it drains.
– You can see the chart how your child is using and charging her or his phone.
– Kid Control tracker has intelligent battery consumption, so it doesn’t really affect daily battery discharge.
– You can track as many family members as you want.
– You no longer have to bother your child with “where are you?” calls or texts.
– Internet quality report. So you can see if there is internet connection on your child’s phone.
– Find your stolen phone.
How to start:
1. Download app to your Android smartphone and register your account as a “parent”.
2. Download app to your child’s Android smartphone and register as a “child” to your account. Use the same email address. Child will be added automatically to your account.
To register all family members to your account use the same email on all smartphones.
This app is perfect for what I was looking for. It's simple, easy to use and shows pretty close to the exact location.