The FedEx app’s Watch List works for just some of my shipments, but not all. After adding the 22 digit track # multiple times & adding to the watch list, I finally just give up. Also, would really like to upgrade packages (with a reasonable fee) from Smart Post delivery (which I can easily do on their competitor’s app), but can’t seem to locate that option on this app. Here we provide FedEx V 4.3.2 for Android 4.0++ Track the status of packages and manage your deliveries, all on your mobile device. Use the FedEx app to get a quick rate, scan barcodes for easy tracking and get real-time status updates on all your deliveries. You can also enroll in FedEx Delivery Manager® to customize when and where you'd like to receive your packages.
Download the FedEx app to:
• Enable Push Notifications to get updates on your shipments
• Get quick rates and estimate delivery time
• Track the status of a package
• Scan a barcode for easy tracking
• Let us know where to leave your package
• Have a package held at a FedEx location
• Sign for a package that requires your signature
• Request a vacation hold
• Get a status update on all your incoming or outgoing shipments
• Search your list of shipments by tracking number, references, vendors and more
• Find a FedEx location near you
*Shipments created on fedex.com will automatically be added to your app shipment list when you're logged in.
*FedEx Delivery Manager is only available for residential deliveries within the U.S.
*You must be signed in to the FedEx app and registered for FedEx Delivery Manager to use selected features.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
I liked that it would automatically notify me of shipments I was receiving. But now I'm somehow logged out and it won't let me log in. So now it's virtually useless. I can't reset my password because that service has been unavailable for weeks now. No point in keeping it. This is why I always use UPS.