I’ve never been an avid fisherman, nor have I gone out to fish. But in Fishing Hook, you’ll be traveling to the sea ocean to reel in digital fish and earn coins. Once you start the game, you’re greeted with a quite helpful tutorial to learn the basic mechanics, which pretty much consist of pulling down on the central joystick, letting go at just the right moment to cast your rod.
– If you pull the button, it gives the fish damage and brings fish to you.
– If you push striking pin with tension gauge, you can reduce the great distance between fish.
– If you release the challenge fish, you can catch stronger and more expensive challenge fish next time.
– You can enjoy playing the game without using data since it uses low capacity and it doesn’t require network connection.
– Fishing Hook is a fishing game for you to enjoy the feelings of real fishing as it is.
1. 16 multi languages support
2. Supports achievement and ranking
3. Supports tablet devices
Once you’ve actually got a bite, you’ll be pulling down again to reel in your catch. Just make sure you keep your eye on the meter.
Very interesting game, I can spend a whole day to play, it is worth downloading, it is strongly recommended.