Some issues… There doesn’t seem to be a way to do the same image control options (delete and rotate in particular) from the android app. Have to use web browser login to access those. Also it always seems to default to camera roll which isn’t ideal for managing photos but it might be great for visitors. Also is there any way to download full or partial archives of my own photo collection in a format that enables viewing in external programs/apps when not online or not accessing Flickr directly? Thanks.
Flickr V 4.0.7 for Android 4.0.3++ Introducing the new Flickr app – upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work – auto-upload all your photos and videos, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• Camera roll in the cloud – instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified – browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity – tweak your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Explore, interact and engage with friends, family and the Flickr community – there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think! We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here:
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
The application as usual 4 star performance given all user friendly features & it's trades. I would have given it a 5 star rating if and only if it had improved the location based search which in the recent update seems to be missing. For strange reasons I am unable to search any existing locations even from the previous versions. Therefore I kindly request look into this area of improvement as this would easily score a 5 star. Fingers crossed & waiting for a better update with fix in the future. Good luck!