Don’t need it, don’t want it, yet unable to get rid of it. And every time it’s updating it takes 15 minutes. For one up to update. 15!!! And during this time, phone is unusable. No other app creates this kind of problem, but Google sheets and slides. Very frustrating. To say the least. Here we provide Google Sheets V 1.7.152.06.35 for Android 4.4++ Create, edit and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Sheets app. With Sheets, you can:
– Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files
– Share spreadsheets and collaborate in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments.
– Format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace and more.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Get insights, instantly, quickly insert charts and apply formatting in one tap – with Explore.
– Open, edit and save Excel files.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
While this is no replacement for Microsoft Excel, this app does a good job at working with Google Sheet files; I still prefer Microsoft Excel over this app, however.