GrpTalk is a simple and practical app, there is a need to download it, the software can feel.
grpTalk V 1.3.1 for Android 4.0+ grpTalk allows simple group calling on your mobile. Basically it is a traditional conference call turned inside out. Instead of you calling in, you will be called out by the grpTalk number. All you have to do is answer the phone and connect to your group. No more remembering PINs and conference IDs.
As we use PSTN / Mobile carrier connectivity and not VOIP connectivity, we promise you crystal clear call quality and greater reach to every nook and corner of the country.
**Now access your grpTalk account from your computer
grpTalk introduces new web portal web.grptalk.com. Which is a web based application and simply an extension of your phone, which gives you access to your existing grpTalk account. All your data including your mobile contacts and groups are fully synced between your phone and your computer.Any action you take on the phone will apply to grpTalk on your computer and vice versa.
To access your account online-
Visit web.grptalk.com on your computer.
1. Open grpTalk on your phone.
In the groups home screen > Menu > grpTalk Web.
2. Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
From your phone, navigate to grpTalk Web to view your logged in computers or to logout from an active grpTalk Web session.
HOW DOES grpTalk WORK?
After downloading the grpTalk app on your mobile..
• Select contacts you want to talk to
• grpTalk instantly or schedule for a later time
• You and your group will receive a call – Simply answer the phone and connect to your grpTalk
Members don’t need the app to receive a call from grpTalk. Only You (Host) need the app to host a grpTalk.
• No PINs required – If you are in the group, you will receive a call. No dialing or calling-in required
• Traditional Dial-In- If you miss the call or running late you can always call the grpTalk number and join without a PIN
• See who you’re talking to – Know instantly, who is on call and their call status (busy, did not answer, out of coverage area etc.)
• Control your calls – Mute members on the fly, add new members on a call and kick out members (if required)
• Superior call quality – Good old PSTN (landline and cellular network) technology and not VOIP (or internet) based calling
• Plan your group calls – Start instant calls or schedule at a more convenient time
• Call recording – Enable and disable recording on the click of a button
• Alerts – Receive SMS alerts or in-app notifications when a call is scheduled or about to start
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.