I have had it with this app. If I don’t use it for a month or 2 it automatically logs me out. When I finally remember my login details, my favourite orders appear for a second, then they all disappear and I get the message that favourites will be added when I make my first order! Come on! This is the kind of app that you use last minute when you’re rushing to get somewhere, if it asks me to login every time, and can’t remember where I ordered from last time, I’m just gonna shut the app. Useless. Here we provide Hey You by Beat the Q V 4.1.20 for Android 4.1++ Use Hey You to order coffee, food and drink before you arrive. Discover new cafes, view menus, order, pay and collect loyalty – all from your mobile!
1. Discover new places to eat and drink: Find places nearby or search a different area.
2. No need to wait in line: Order ahead and beat the queue
3. Leave your wallet at home with cashless payment
4. Get instant loyalty benefits without the hassle of cards and stamping
5. Tax receipt: Select to be emailed a tax receipt after you've ordered
If you need help or have suggestions? Let us know via email : [email protected]
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
THE most ANNOYING alternative to carrying around dozens of loyalty cards! Constantly logs you out, so each time you go to use it, you can't, because you need to go home to look up your password. Because you DO use secure passwords - don't you! Pathetic. EDIT 1: + an equally pathetic response from the dev, who obviously doesn't understand sarcasm EDIT2: Doesn't even record scans when mobile reception is sketchy!