Hnefatafl is an ancient board game originated in Northern Europe, and its different variants long before the invention of chess to Europe in the Middle Ages widely circulated. There are two different armies fighting each other in need of these chess board. Black invasion to try to capture White’s king, but White need to try to protect the king and help it escape.
The invading black army tries to capture the white king, while the defending white army tries to protect their king and help him escape.
Even though the rules aren't complicated the games offers fascinating strategies and reward tactical play. Try to surround the enemy pieces, plan ahead, lay traps and force your opponent into surrender. Will you capture the king for gold and glory? Can the loyal guards hold back the invading force and secure the escape of their king?
This game features:
– Variant "Hnefatafl"
– Variant "Hnefatafl – Copenhagen Rules"
– Variant "Hnefatafl – Berserk Rules"
– Variant "Tablut"
– Variant "Ard Ri"
– Variant "Brandubh"
– Variant "Tawlbwrdd"
– Variant "Alea Evengelii"
– Offline play for two humans
– Offline play against various computer opponents
– Online play via Google Play
– Achievements via Google Play
– Rules included
This app is supported by advertisement which can be disabled through a one-time purchase of IAP.
– Internet Access is required for the advertisements
– In-App-Billing/Purchase is required for the optional removal of advertisements
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.