HP All-in-One Printer Remote V 4.1.18 for Android 4.1++ The HP All-in-One Printer Remote app helps you to scan and print documents and images with your HP printers. You can share documents and images through email, text messages, and popular cloud services, such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Facebook. You can also set up new HP printers, as well as monitor and order supplies.
• Create high-quality JPEGs and PDFs of your images and documents—either with the scanner on your printer (if available) or the camera on your mobile device using the app’s intelligent mobile scanning feature.
• Help set up your mobile device for printing images, PDF documents, and more with HP Print Service Plug-In.
• Print images and PDF documents, using HP printers on your wireless network or connected using Wifi Direct
• Share your images and documents through cloud storage services (including Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and Google Drive), social media sites (like Facebook and Instagram), or by email.
• Set up new HP printers and connect your existing HP printers to your wireless network.
• Easily order supplies for your printer and receive special promotions from HP.
• Get help to solve problems with your printer.
• Change printer settings and perform maintenance tasks using your mobile device.
HP printers from 2010 or later, including many HP DeskJet, HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-Ones—as well as many HP Designjets, PageWide, and HP LaserJet MFPs. Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
Tip: For a full list supported printers, visit: http://www.apkbot.com