IP Widget is a very useful tool, you can better set your cell phone, your cell phone will become a better, more smoothly.
Simple IP Widget showing the mobile carrier name and ip or the wireless lan SSID and wireless lan ip address.
– No Ads
– Select which information to display
– Configure background, text size, text color and text opacity
– Battery saving: No polling of ip information. The widget gets informed via the system when something changes.
– Show local ip address of device (mobile, wifi, bluetooth, USB, ethernet)
– Show external ip address (optional)
– Show reverse hostname (optional)
– Show wifi speed
– Show wifi channel and frequency
– Show type of mobile connecton (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA…)
– Display informations about connection in notification area(optional)
– Action configurable when tapping the widgets/notification (open wifi settings, toggle wifi [on/off], open IP Widget settings, refresh widget content manualy)
– Supports connections via Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering (eg. HTC Sync)
– Logging events to ipwidget.log on your SD card, optionally, with customizable output
– Lockscreen Widget support for Android 4.2+
– Offline notification (beta)
– Wifi tethering on/off (beta)
– Enable/disable flight mode (not available on Android 4.2+)
– Set alias for BSSID
– Saves external ip address for each BSSID alias (as Dynamic DNS replacement)
– Show Geo-IP city & country
– IPv6 support
– Available languages:
— spanish (by Fernando)
— italian (by Stefano Meroni)
— russian (by Igor Tropin, Oleg Barbos)
— turkish (by Canan Özen)
— polish (by Romuald Jackowski, Adam Starszak)
— svenska (by Göran Helsingborg
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.