John Gba Full – John GBA puts the power of all the classics in the palm of your hand. The emulator is used to run games that you locate and save into the app. There are some handy features on this one, from a slow / down speed up option to a well-designed on-screen keypad.
– Original GBA engine
– Cheats (Raw/GameShark/CodeBreaker)
– High quality rendering
– Search game files in SDCard & Internal Storage
– Virtual On-screen keypad
– Zipped file support
– Save States (with previews)
– Customizable keys
– Turbo buttons
– Fast forward / Slow down (x0.25 – x16)
– Wiimote/Gametel/MOGA/Bluetooth controller support
– Dropbox support (requires John DataSync)
– No ADs
– No internet connection
A capable old-school game emulator.
As emulators, go this one is designed reasonably well. The interface has a clean design and the buttons are laid out well. It doesn't look like a DOS program like so many emulators. The renderings are of good quality and the response times are relatively quick.