KineMaster is the only full-featured video editor for Android, now with multi-layer video.
With KineMaster 3.1, you can add video layers* to your project, allowing for true split-screen or picture-in-picture effects, and more.
From version 3.0, KineMaster has been extensively redesigned to reflect the latest in Android trends while maintaining ease in editing, and paving the way for new upcoming features. The introduction of multiple layers for stickers and text in video clips, and additions such as the ability to crop video further enhances the flexibility of this already powerful mobile video editor.
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process. For artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video.
* Video layers are available on supported devices only. Currently, devices using Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/805/808/810, Tegra K1(64bit, T132), or Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420 are supported, with support for more devices coming soon.
• Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
• Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
• Instant preview anytime
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Speed control for video clips
• Fade in/fade out sound (overall)
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more