Laban Key is a Vietnamese keyboard (input method) . It helps you type Vietnamese much faster using Telex input method and intelligent word suggestion.
– Telex input method: allows typing tones anywhere in the word.
– Enhanced Telex mode lets you type much faster: cc=ch, gg=gi, kk=kh, nn=ng, qq=qu, pp=ph, tt=th, uu=ươ.
– Vietnamese spell check will stop treating a word as Vietnamese, thus allowing typing Vietnamese and other languages without switching languages.
– Statistical word suggestion: desired word may be suggested after just 1, 2 characters.
– Supports touch gestures for tone marks.
– A rich set of keyboard themes, which are grouped into theme packs for on-demand downloading:
– Record audio: Used for voice input for some models, especially those running android 2.3. This permission does not allow Laban Key to record your phone call or conversation.
– Account listing and network access: Used for backup and restore of Laban Key settings, including shortcut (macro) table. Laban Key uses Google Drive API to read/write Laban Key configuration files from/to your Google Drive account. Additionally, Laban Key also collects usage statistics to improve our application and better support users in case of technical trouble shooting. You can opt out this feature in the Laban Key’s Advanced settings section. Other than that, Laban does not collect any user input data. You can be sure that your sensitive data such as password, credit card number are never transferred outside of your phone.