One day i will become the very best leapday player. EDIT: I have played this game since the release and I have almost spotless record. I have put more than 300 hours, having played more levels (3-4) every day. But lately the bugs are becoming unbearable, for example I can’t even see my record (only current month) since the last update that claimed to “fix bugs”. I know exactly what bugs are in this game, I have experienced all of them more than once. I can confidently say that you haven’t fixed any of the major game-ruining bugs. Maybe when you actually show some interest in the game I’ll add the 5 stars gladly. Here we provide Leap Day V 1.68.6 for Android 4.1++ Leap Day is a fast paced action platformer with a brand new level every day!
…no really EVERY DAY!
…like until the END OF TIME!
• A brand new level you can finish every day!
• Set in a different location every day!
• Everyone will have exactly the same level every day!
• Different traps every day!
• Different monsters every day!
• Finish the day and get a gold trophy stamp on your calendar… every day! (As long as your good enough!)
• Did we get across there's a ton of new stuff every day?
• Simple one touch gameplay in portrait orientation. A perfect platformer on the go!
• A colourful and stunning pixel art world. Retro nostalgia is a go!
• A real labour of love from the whole Nitrome team!
This game contains third party advertising and cross promotion for other nitrome games, both which can be removed via a one time In App Purchase.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Nice game, but buggy: instead of new characters I get duplicate selfies. This is problem when the reward system is based on getting access new graphical content. I will give 2 additional stars for fixing this issue. Edit: Thanks! Old months accessible, and the responsiveness greatly improved! If my issue gets fixed, I will be more than happy give the well deserved 5 atar rating! Edit: No response yet on content unlock bug, lvl42 but have contnet for 32 levels. Not even an email response for more than 20 days.