You know those blinking notification lights on your smartphone mean something, but you never know if it’s an email, a text, or a missed call. Light Manager-LED Settings changes all that by allowing you to customize your notification settings so you know what each and every light means.
There are three operating modes:
1) Normal Mode – Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode – A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
3) Screen Mode – Notifications alert will be shown on screen (For those devices without a physical notification LED, only available for Android 4.3 and above)
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
– Device’s screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
– You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable “Notifications” in order for this application to work
With a range vast range of colors and blinking sequences to choose from, you won’t even have to pick up your phone to know what you missed. It works great, is easy to use, and doesn’t take up too much room on your hard drive. The only complaint is that to modify certain notifications, you need to ROOT your phone.
Light Manager-LED Settings is easy to use and makes it easy to customize your phone. The app offers you a huge variety of colors to choose from, is lightweight, and has a simple interface.